1.Vision and Mission
Quarterly NOOR-E-MARFAT is a religious research journal with a vision is to establish research-based Islamic civilization. Its mission is to quench the thirst for knowledge through mentoring researchers and publishing research papers.
- To provide literature to create an atmosphere of religious coexisting and social tolerance at the national and international levels.
- To offer solutions to the social and religious problems of the national and international community in the light of Islamic teachings.
- To promote and defend the Islamic world view on the basis of solid logical and rational arguments.
- To provide the intellectual basis for the establishment of a global Islamic society based upon justice.
- To present research on required topics of social and religious teachings.
- To inculcate the spirit of research in the teachers and students of different educational institutions.
Quarterly NOOR-E-MARFAT is being published since 2007. Its first 6 issues were published on biannual basis (only for members). Since 2010 it is being published on quarterly basis. Since March, 2020, this journal is approved by HEC in Y category.
4. Ownership & Publisher
The ownership of Quarterly NOOR-E-MARFAT lies with Noor Research & Development (Pvt.) Ltd. Islamabad. It is being published by Mr. Syed Husnain Abbas Gardezi s/o Syed Qasim Ali.
5. Publishing Frequency
Quarterly NOOR-E-MARFAT is being published on quarterly basis.